One Fish, Two Fish....

Tonight is $1.00 night at the local swim facility in our city. My plans are to take the girls this evening as a treat/surprise. I haven't decided yet if we'll do this before or after dinner. I kind of think it would be better to pick up dinner afterwards, that way we can make the most of the time we have there. My hope is to do something similar each Wednesday, so that my youngest can get used to the water. She's had a few lessons but it's been a little while and she tends to be rather skittish. We plan to go to the ocean for our vacation this year and I want her to be as comfortable with the water as possible. I'd prefer to have two little fish instead of one.

As part of this, it's fantastic exercise and tones the body all over. I'm eager to use it as an additional means of exercise. It's great when you can get the best of both worlds.

Reply to this post

Post a Comment