Getting Closer and Closer

We're at the end stretch of purchasing our home. I'm so excited! I don't want to share too much just yet, but it's been quite the process; lots of surprises and interesting little bonuses around every corner. I'm really psyched about sharing the news with our children, who have know idea the process has begun and is nearly finished.

Our goal, Lord willing, is to bring them to their new home on Valentine's day (or thereabouts). We have this entire plan worked out, hubby and I. Let's hope it all comes together the way we want tit to.

Meanwhile, we've got to repair the damage the Maia left in the apartment; scratched up entry-closet door, destroyed back patio blinds, and destroyed bedroom blinds. My coworker, and hubby's client, will be looking over the materials to see if he can order them or find us a good deal on replacing them. He's a contractor and carpenter, so he may be able to just fix the damaged items himself. That would be sweet! Next, we'll take him by the new house and see what he can draft up in terms of a new, updated kitchen. Super excited about that!

Keeping a positive outlook on everything takes a little bit of practice, but I'm finding that I'm much happier focusing on the things that make me happy and content then worrying about what may or may not happen. Thankful and staying in a state of gratefulness.

Reply to this post

Post a Comment